www.canoetrends.com is the website operated by owned and this Shipping policy contains the details of the methods involved in delivery, the periods and the charges that are applied to the orders of the products made through our website.
The Policy does not create the legally enforceable rights and the obligations infact it merely indicates the usual practice involved in the relation to the delivery of the products.
- Canoe trends charges between Rs.100-300 per invoice for delivery depending upon the radius from the operating location.
- Delivery charges will depend and can be increased as well if the area of the delivery range beyond the limit from the operating location.
DELIVERY PERIODS AND METHODS
- Canoe Trends calculates the delivery charges at the time of generating invoices by the website and it will be automatically applied to the order placed before the checkout process.
- COD is available. payment has to be paid at the time of delivery of the products.
- Any order placed will be dispatched the next working day. This might change depending on the circumstances.
DELIVERY TIME AND TRACKING
- Canoe Trends provides the easy tracking of the status. once the order has been placed, customer is regularly being notified through the status till the order gets delivered.
- Tracking No. will be provided to the customer, so they can track their own orders.
- Canoe Trends sends own people for the delivery within the town, if in case their is an order outside the hometown(after confirmation) channel will be arranged and the customer will be updated for the same.